Aug. 6, 2018
By Walt Williams
Consider joining CEO Update. Membership gives full access to the latest intelligence on association management, career advancement, compensation trends and networking events, as well as hundreds of listings for senior-level association jobs.
Association management firm Kellen was recently selected to run the International Door Association, a $3 million-revenue group representing companies that sell doors, gates and entryway systems.
IDA was founded in 1995 and is based in Oakbrook Terrace, Ill. The association produces an annual trade show, publishes a trade journal, and administers accreditation and certification services for the industry, according to its website.
Kellen Vice President Mike Fischer was named interim managing director of IDA, according to a statement from the company. He will lead a team that will manage the day-to-day operations of IDA, support the board and committee by facilitating communications, represent the organization at industry events, develop and execute education and marketing programs, and lead membership development.
IDA currently has 2,000 members, according to Kellen.
MORE CEO DATELINE
- Firearms industry group says fear over 3D printing is hype
- Task force takes on harassment in advocacy industry
- Science groups urge confirmation of Droegemeier for White House post
- Association wins Trump backingin fight over used clothing
- PhRMA gave large grant to group backing ACA repeal
- Osteopaths decouple membership, certification after lawsuit
- State attorneys general seek to overturn association health plan rule