March 13, 2019
Consider joining CEO Update. Membership gives full access to the latest intelligence on association management, career advancement, compensation trends and networking events, as well as hundreds of listings for senior-level association jobs.
Six executives have been selected for ASAE’s 2019 Class of Fellows, a program that recognizes individual accomplishments and contributions to ASAE and the association sector.
The 2019 Fellows join 262 association industry professionals who have received the designation since the program’s inception in 1986, ASAE said in a statement. Serving as role models and ambassadors for the association community, fellows seek out opportunities to serve on boards and committees and participate as speakers, authors, reviewers and mentors.
The six recipients are:
- Lou DiGioia, former executive director, Distributive Education Clubs of America
- Charlie Jones, senior vice president of global brand management, Futures Industry Association
- Michelle Mills Clement, CEO, Chicago Association of Realtors
- Suzanne Pine, vice president professional development, Association Headquarters Inc., AMC National Accounts, Philadelphia Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Steven Stout, executive director, Texas Society of Association Executives
- Irving Washington, executive director, Online News Association
MORE CEO DATELINE