Sometimes the best career choice for executives is not to change jobs, but that decision must come after much soul searching
Jan. 9, 2015
By Walt Williams
Questions to consider
* Are you no longer goal-oriented at work?
* Does your relationship with co-workers or board members no longer matter to you?
* Are you making new contributions?
* Has the quality of your work declined?
* Do you no longer have anything to look forward to?
* Who do I want to be as a leader?
* What do I want to achieve, why and how?
* What is it to live in alignment with my values?
* Where am I especially talented?
* What do people count on you for?
* What makes you get out of bed